I've been interested in bookbinding for a long time, and this I started 2 - 3 years ago. I find it troublesome to make hard cover books and getting the spine to bend properly without messing EVERY FUCKING THING UP.
So I fixed it. So much effort, and so many things going wrong when assembling the thing. Erh. Trying to hide my mistakes as best I could, and it FINALLY opens and closes properly. I gave up 2 - 3 times, starting again several months or even years later. But I could not throw it away for some reason.
Mostly made out of cardboard, paint and fabric.
This project was strongly influenced by ~Diarment